Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa, Kauai, HI
- State-of-the-art emergency medicine and acute care CME program
- Expert faculty who are also outstanding lecturers
- Hands-on workshops including Critical Care and Procedures, Pediatrics, Point-of-care Ultrasound, Wound Management and many more
- Featuring EM:RAP guest speakers including Dr.Mel Herbert
- Earn up to 26 hours of CME credits
We are back for another great year, our 19th Stanford Symposium on Emergency Medicine in Hawaii!
The 2018 meeting will take place March 26-30, 2018, at the Grand Hyatt on the beautiful island of Kauai. During the 18 years of our Hawaii symposium, several thousand of you have joined us on Kauai, Maui, and the Big Island, to learn the very latest advances in emergency medicine.
The conference format includes talks on trauma, critical care, shock, pediatrics, cardiology, wilderness medicine, and many other topics.
There will also be a number of hands-on and engaging, CME skills development workshops, including: Critical Care and Procedures, Pediatrics, Simulation, Point-of-care Ultrasound, Wound Management and many more. And by popular demand, we are bringing back our friends from EM: RAP, for the most innovative, and entertaining style of teaching – including live podcasts straight from our stage!
Bring your family and learn about the latest advances in Emergency Medicine while enjoying this beautiful island. Space is limited, REGISTER today!